NASDAQ up for five the last six trading days
The major indices are opening with modest changes. The Dow is down, the S&P is modestly lower. The NASDAQ index is modestly higher:
- Dow, -44 points or -0.12% at 34436
- S&P index -2.7 points or -0.06% at 4244.70
- NASDAQ index now trading unchanged at 14069.36
in other markets:
- Spot gold is down to $27.72 or -1.48% at 1849.86.
- Spot silver is down $0.33 or -1.2% $27.58
- WTI crude oil futures are trading up $0.66 or 0.93% $71.58
The price of bitcoin has moved back above the $40,000 level currently trading at $40,400.
The US debt market, yields are higher with the 10 year yield up 1.9 basis points.